Mango Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone is cutting down trees and ruining the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Someone is cutting down trees and ruining the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Someone is cutting down trees and ruining the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Crispy Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

Someone is ruining Sunset Disc golf course by cutting down trees with a hatchet, stripping limbs from trees, and also girdling large pine trees with a hatchet.

Please, PLEASE, if you see anyone doing this, GET THIER LICENSE PLATE NUMBER so that I can have them arrested and prosecuted for destruction of public property.

THEY WILL ALSO BE BANNED FROM EVER STEPPING FOOT IN THE PARK AGAIN.

Some of the trees and brush that have been cut down HELPED PREVENT DISCS FROM GOING IN THE WATER.

Gulf Breeze is a very easy disc golf course, and does not need any more live trees destroyed.

Also, if the parks dept gets mad about about trees being cut down without permission, they may REMOVE THE BASKETS AND THE COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may call me with any info about who these tree cutters and limb twisters are and you will remain completely anonymous.

Chris Byrnes
850-232-8120
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

Someone is cutting down trees and ruining the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Someone is cutting down trees and ruining the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Drake N Bake Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 am

that's horrible. i hope they get caught. someone's broke a few small trees at Ferry Park too. If we find them here I'll let you know, maybe it's the same people/person.
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Someone is cutting down trees and ruining the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Someone is cutting down trees and ruining the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  garybain Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:06 pm

i can tell you who is doin it to ferry an i doubt he is the one doin it at the breeze
garybain
garybain

http://www.myspace.com/drpurp420

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down