Mango Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

perfect turnover disc

3 posters

Go down

perfect turnover disc Empty perfect turnover disc

Post  Luke H. Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm

I am looking for a good turnover disc. I don't like the avenger ss or the sidewinder. I want to try a roadrunner or a monarch?

Also, does anyone know about the impact.
Luke H.
Luke H.

Back to top Go down

perfect turnover disc Empty Re: perfect turnover disc

Post  Drake N Bake Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 pm

the impact is one of my favorite discs. although it really does about the same as a buzzz, and for that reason i took it out of my bag. if you're looking for a turnover midrange check out the Meteor, driver I would think maybe an XS? or XL? those two start a little stable, but beat in to flip very nicely. the roadrunner is a good one, but I don't know much about it, the monarch is understable once you beat it in a little. i'll let you throw my XS and my meteor next time i see you at the course
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Post  garybain Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 am

hey luke a roadrunner is what i use as a roller cause its so flippy any disc can be a turnover disc just a matter how beat up it is i have an x-cal (a very over stable disc new) that i can hyzer flip the big dogs use discs like a beast, val, to flip over just find somthing you comfortable throwing an give it a year or so an it will be ur go to turnover get somthing dx plastic if you dont wana wait that long it tends to break in quicker if ur looking innova then u want -turn an low fade i think i have a few old beat up discs lying around if you want to test em out an pick one you like to keep
garybain
garybain

http://www.myspace.com/drpurp420

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke H. Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 pm

thanks drake I'll be out there on Saturday. And Gary I would like to try a few because my bag is pretty new. I have a sidewinder, but it's new and has very little flip.
Luke H.
Luke H.

Back to top Go down

perfect turnover disc Empty perfect driver

Post  Luke H. Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm

i need a turnover disc and a straight flyer. I have to surge ss that fly straight but they are getting brokken in and they will start turning. Before you give me advice know that I do not have a strong arm. I was thinking of a broken in dx wraith. Or a groove or a diablo dt. What do you think?
Luke H.
Luke H.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake N Bake Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:50 am

I'll get steve to bring an express down, it's a really good understable disc and flips very nicely, i think it'll flip for you, but you'll just have to try it out. The XS and XL might be a little too over stable. The stratus is another flippy mid-range. as far as the discraft ratings, the Stratus and Express are both -1 which is the lowest rating I've seen them make.
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down