Mango Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Night Lights

3 posters

Go down

Friday Night Lights Empty Friday Night Lights

Post  Jeff M Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 pm

I saw that Matt D had posted this on the ecdgc forum and thought I would help him spread the word because this a great thing he is doing. Matt, I know it would be a trek for you but,if you ever want to possibly ever have it down at ferry park, I know there would be quite a few people up for playing some night golf and helping for a good cause.

With the time change upon us again, it's time to get in some Glow Golf. We'll be resurrecting the "Friday Night Flights" name for these rounds.

FRIDAY NIGHT FLIGHTS

Every other Friday starting 11/20/09.
6:00* Sign Ups
6:30* Tee Time

11/20/09 - Sunset course in Gulf Breeze
12/4/09 - Palmetto Course @ Blue Angel Park
12/18/09 - UWF Course in P'cola first 11 holes played twice or temp holes on field
1/1/10 - Pirates Cove/back 9 of Gator Links
1/15/10 - Sunset Course in Gulf Breeze
1/29/10 - Palmetto Course at Blue Angel Park

Entry Fee: one - 6" Glow Stick w/ 6 - 12 hours light life or $3 if you forget your Glow Stick and one - non perishable food item to be given to Manna Food Bank or $2 if you forget your food donation.

$1 Ace Pot available

edit: We will have a 3 disc maximum for these rounds. Choose any three you want but 3 is the maximum number you can play with.

I will be printing up fliers and getting them out to the area course boards a.s.a.p.

As the R & B group Whodini once sang: "The Freaks Come Out At Night." I hope to see some of you frisbee freaks on Friday nights.

Peace on y'all,
Matt

--------------------

ECDGC TAG #75

"All the years combine...they melt into a dream..."
Robert Hunter

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible."
Soren Kierkegaard
Jeff M
Jeff M
Admin

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Lights Empty Re: Friday Night Lights

Post  Drake N Bake Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:59 pm

definitely want to make it out to some of these, night golf is the bomb!!! and we even get to help a good cause while playing night golf? how can it get any better!!! if anyone wants to carpool to some of the rounds let me know and we can work something out (I live near ferry park so most likely just players from this area)
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Post  Crispy Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:27 am

Looks like the Friday Glow Round is still on at UWF tommorow night (12/18/09). Tee off will be at about 7:00 pm, and we will be playing holes 1-10 twice, so no worries about getting lost in the rough on those last couple of holes.
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

Post  Crispy Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm

FRIDAY 1/15/2010 GLOW ROUND WILL BE AT MILTON / PJC COURSE, NOT SUNSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee off will be at 7:00 pm, and we will probably play Pirates Cove twice (20 holes with the field hole).
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum